Working as a Rightio Sub-Contractor:
Working as a Rightio sub-contractor can be a fantastic way to support your income.
Your earnings are totally uncapped, and you can benefit from our higher weekend and late-evening rates.
With our diligently managed marketing strategies, you can rely on us for a steady flow of work, and as long as you don't forget to close the job on our engineers' app (EMS), you will get paid every week.
Our logistics team also take care of all customer communication, allowing you to concentrate on providing excellent customer service. On the occasional times that a customer visit doesn't go quite to plan, our dedicated customer services team will take care of any disputes or misunderstandings on your behalf.
- All wages paid weekly, direct into your bank account
- Competitive rates of pay
- Work in areas of your choice
- You set your availability times
- No joining membership charges, or ongoing membership costs
- Automated job allocation system. No annoying phone calls
- Multimillion pound marketing budget to secure constant flow of work
- Access to premium Care Club membership work
- Exclusive B2B accounts maintained by Rightio will be a great addition to your portfolio.
What do we look for in an engineer?
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Fantastic communication skills
- Committed to providing outstanding customer service
- Friendly and professional in all situations
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Takes pride in their work
- Shows empathy and understanding to our customers
- Upholds our values of doing things right, every time!
Rightio doesn't charge an annual joining fee like other lead generators
Want to work on confirmed jobs rather than warm leads? Join Rightio's network of engineers.