RIGHTIO - who we are
Our aim is to give our customers peace of mind, so that when they have a home emergency and need to get things repaired, we get it done right. Every single time.
Due to our exceptional growth, we are recruiting for experienced gas engineers to cover Northampton & the surrounding area. Your daily routine will include fault finding, servicing, repairs and CP12's, as well as various plumbing jobs.
You will need to have held your ACS qualifications for a minimum of 1 year and have at least 1 year's fault finding experience.
The benefits of working with RIGHTIO
- Excellent earning potential
- Unique profit share - 22.5% of monthly revenue
- Phone & Tablet
- Fully maintained company vehicle and fuel card
- Company uniform
- Technical help and support
- Professional development and training
What do we look for in a Rightio engineer?
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Fantastic communication skills
- Committed to providing outstanding customer service
- Friendly and professional in all situations
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Takes pride in their work
- Shows empathy and understanding to our customers
- Upholds our values of doing things right, every time!