Customer and Engineer Covid Guidelines
Thank you for your booking. Please familiarise yourself with our COVID guidelines prior to your engineer's visit.
- The requirement for our engineers to wear a mask will now be at our customer's discretion. If you prefer that your engineer wear a mask, please advise this upon their arrival.
- Our engineers will continue to sanitise their hands before entering the property and after leaving.
- Our engineers will continue to sanitise the area/surface where work has been completed before and after the repair.
- Our engineers will clean all electronics after each use, i.e. tablet/phone/card reader etc.
- Rightio will ensure frequent sanitising and cleaning of our vehicles.
- All work tools used in the property will be sanitised before and after use.
- Personal items are not permitted in customer properties.
- Wherever possible, remain in a different room when work is being carried out.
- Leave all internal doors open to minimise the need to touch door handles.
- Please help keep our engineers safe by keeping all pets in a separate room whilst the engineer is at your property.