Logistics Team Leader
Fast-paced and communicative, the people in logistics know that time is valuable, and they don't waste a single second. Serving as the bridge between our engineers and customers, our logistics agents are never short of tasks but this only makes the days fly by.
Who we are
As one of the UK's leading home repairs and services companies with a network of over 500 fully qualified engineers throughout the country, we pride ourselves on being the best at what we do.
Whether it's plumbing, heating, electrics, drainage or locks which need our attention, we strive to offer the best possible customer service and to simply, do things the RIGHTIO way.
Every member of our team is dependable and fully trained to deliver the best service possible. Our aim is to give our customers peace of mind, so that when they have a home or business emergency and need to get things repaired, we get it done right. Every single time.
Rightio have an exciting new opportunity for a new Team Leader within our Operations department.
We pride ourselves on our company values, they give all employees a clear objective ensuring they do everything the Rightio way!
- Are you able to be the best you can be?
- Can you take responsibility?
- Are you professional?
- Are you empathetic?
If you can say yes to the above then Rightio may be the place for you!
As a Team Leader in our quick paced Operations department, you will play a crucial role in the success of the business. You will be a strategic thinker who identifies new ways to improve the customer experience whilst ensuring we are maximising opportunities and hitting daily, weekly and monthly KPI's.
Communication, man management and the ability to inspire your team will be essential to your role, as well as being available for staff queries out of shift time, where required.
Every day will be different, but you will be an expert at efficient planning to ensure our engineers are efficient, maximising efficiency, reporting on KPI's and suggesting ways to improve them, completing any HR related tasks, giving feedback from quality assurance (QA) audits and supporting our Sales department in peak times.
You will work closely with our L&D Manager to ensure we are promoting continuous development mentality in our staff, as well as working closely with our Network and Marketing departments to ensure we are maximising opportunities.
- Develop and implement plans to ensure that a high quality, consistent standard of customer service is delivered in line with business objectives, budget and KPI's
- Develop and implement a case allocation, daily workload planning and adjustments
- Be able to analyse data, trends and root cause
- Real time coaching, training, learning and development and performance management
- Quality checking
- Responsible for the planning of Engineers workload
- Continually review and maintain an appropriate operational framework
- Create training materials based on data analysis to ensure there is continuous improvement for the Customer journey
- Liaise with all departments
Essential and Desirable Criteria:
- Experience of working hands on in a Team Leader/ Supervisor role, in a fast paced environment
- Minimum of 2 years' experience of managing a team
- Strong geographical knowledge
- Experience in planning (preferable)
- Highly organised, with good attention to detail
- Empathetic and engaging style
- Flexible approach
- HR knowledge
Up to £27,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
Social distancing, regular deep clean of the office, antibacterial products available.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Birmingham, B68 0NP: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Logistics: 1 year (preferred)
- Supervising: 1 year (preferred)