Fast-paced and communicative, the people in logistics know that time is valuable, and they don't waste a single second. Serving as the bridge between our engineers and customers, our logistics agents are never short of tasks but this only makes the days fly by.
Rightio Subcontractor Ltd, is a privately owned SME, based in Oldbury. As one of the UK's leading home repairs and services companies with a network of over 300 fully qualified engineers throughout the country, we pride ourselves on being the best at what we do.
Whether it's plumbing, heating, electrics, drainage or locks which need our attention, we strive to offer the best possible customer service and to simply, do things the RIGHTIO way.
Every member of our team is dependable and fully trained to deliver the best service possible. Our aim is to give our customers peace of mind, so that when they have a home or business emergency and need to get things repaired, we get it done right, every single time.
We are an inclusive, fun and customer-centric team and put simply, our VISION is to provide a customer experience so right, you would never go anywhere else!
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- As a Logistics Planner, you'll be responsible for allocating jobs to the engineers and keeping customers up to date.
- You are the face of Rightio which means building rapport, understanding the needs of our customers and prioritising your work load.
- With a professional phone manner and excellent communications skills, you'll work as part of a young and exciting team to reach targets and help to continue Rightio's growth as a leader in the industry.
- As the first point of contact for our customers, you'll also be responsible for ensuring all requests are dealt with as quickly as possible and that all of our customers understand what sets us apart from our competitors.
- Highly motivated with the ability to problem solve
- Experience in deploying engineers is desirable
- Knowledge of the maintenance industry
- Excellent telephone manner and a team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong administration skills and IT literacy
- Driven and target-focused
£20,592.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Store discount
- Wellness programme
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Birmingham, B68 0NP: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Social distancing, regular deep clean of the office, antibacterial products available.