Customer Service / Sales Representative
Our sales representatives are the first point of contact for our customers. The team is dedicated to delivering a high-quality, personalised service, with true empathy and care. Great product knowledge, and professional training allow them to present the benefits of our services, and encourage potential customers to make the Rightio choice.
Rightio Subcontractor Ltd, is a privately owned SME, based in Oldbury. As one of the UK's leading home repairs and services companies with a network of over 300 fully qualified engineers throughout the country, we pride ourselves on being the best at what we do.
Whether it's plumbing, heating, electrics, drainage or locks which need our attention, we strive to offer the best possible customer service and to simply, do things the RIGHTIO way.
Every member of our team is dependable and fully trained to deliver the best service possible. Our aim is to give our customers peace of mind, so that when they have a home or business emergency and need to get things repaired, we get it done right, every single time.
We are an inclusive, fun and customer-centric team and put simply, our VISION is to provide a customer experience so right, you would never go anywhere else!
As a customer services sales agent, working within a small, fast-paced call centre, you will be the first point of contact for our customers and therefore providing a very important service.
Key responsibilities of the role are:
- Deliver excellent customer service via Outbound and Inbound calling
- Upselling and cross-selling Rightio's products and services
- Ensuring accurate details of calls made/received are recorded on the internal systems
- Selling the benefits of Care Club policies
- Keeping your knowledge of systems/processes up to date
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in this type of role and will have the following key skills:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to handle and overcome objections
- Excellent telephone and communication manner
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive to succeed
- Experience working towards key performance indicators (KPI)s
- The ability to build a strong rapport to gain your customers' trust
- The capacity to flourish in a competitive environment
£20,592.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
Social distancing, regular deep clean of the office, antibacterial products available.