What we do
Rightio is one of the UK’s premier contract maintenance companies. We’re a privately-owned maintenance support business with 8 years’ experience, servicing 200,000 customer calls a year.
With our head office in central Birmingham, we’re perfectly placed to run a UK-wide maintenance service. We employ 160 dedicated staff, including a network of directly employed engineers located across the UK. Our contact center operates 7 days a week, 365 days per year.
We offer fast and efficient contracted maintenance work across the following sectors –
- Internal Drainage
- Heating & Controls
- Boiler servicing and repair
- Gas certificates & CP12 for landlords
- Boiler Installations
Who we work for
Rightio provides services to commercial customers in the following sectors:
- Claims Management
- Letting agents
- Property Management
- Facilities Management
- Utilities & Energy
- Care Homes
How we work
Getting it right – on time, every time.
Rightio is founded on the following four pillars –
Speed – professionalism – transparency – efficiency.
We use the latest technology and the finest engineers to uphold and maintain these principles.
The dedicated Rightio online client portal
- We offer all our B2B customers a dedicated online portal. This makes the booking and management process fast, smooth and efficient.
- It enables full job visibility – status, completion, costs and additional recommendations.
- Rightio utilise a bespoke call management system with underlying Microsoft SQL database. With IP based telephony, contact centre agents auto-answer customer calls, with priority routing for commercial customers.
- Jobs can be booked online or via a data interface. Rightio’s IT team will work with your developers to make the exchanging of data a simple process, via web services and APIs.
Our Service Delivery
- Same day service where jobs are booked before 12am
- Next day service where jobs are booked after 12am
We always prioritise critical emergencies, e.g. major water leakage, total loss of heating, or where vulnerable home owners are involved.
Rightio’s contact centre staff are trained to manage emergency jobs by phone – offering support to customers, keeping them safe and minimising damage, while the engineer is en-route to the customer location.
Our engineers always prioritise a first-time fix, using van stock or collecting parts from our key parts supplier. Where parts need to be ordered*, we’ll undertake a make-safe repair, and re-book the job for the earliest date where parts become available.
*Where parts are required for specialist equipment, older boiler types or non-standard boilers
Our brand values
You’ll find our engineers are professional, friendly, empathetic and approachable. They are genuine people who simply want to help. For them, the details matter. They’re committed to working to the highest possible standard.
Our core values
“We enjoy being able to make a positive difference for customers who are in a position of weakness, desperation or panic, and actually helping them to solve their issues.”